In ATLAS ENERGIA we are aware of the questions that arise on contracting and maintaining energy services with a new company.
For this reason, we wish to offer our frequently-asked questions to help you solve any doubts that you have:
Of course. We have a team of technical consultants who will provide you with a customised plan and a made-to-measure quote.
- Who can contract ATLAS ENERGIA?
- Can I contract ATLAS ENERGIA anywhere in Spain?
- Why should I contract ATLAS ENERGIA?
- How can I change from my current vendor to ATLAS ENERGIA?
- Must I carry out any process to change?
- What documentation do I need to contract or change vendor?
- Can I contract your services online?
- When I change to ATLAS ENERGIA, will the power or gas be cut off?
- Do I need to change my instalation to change to ATLAS ENERGIA?
- Will the change cost me anything?
- Will I have a loyalty period if I change?
- Can I change to ATLAS ENERGIA if I’m not the account holder?
- How can I contact ATLAS ENERGIA?
- Is there anyone who can give me professional advice to know which product best meets my needs?
- And if I have an incident?
- Who will come to read my meter?
- Can I send you my reading?
- Who will send me the bill?
- Can I change the payment account, the contract holder or its power?
- Can I change the power or electricity tariff once contracted?
- What do I need to cancel my contract finally?
- How many days or hours will it take to cancel my supply?